Sad news

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:( My screen namesake passed away this afternoon at the age of 10 years. Dagwood was one of my cats, but he was a very special guy with a heart of gold and a non stop "motor"; he even purred for me this morning. He was partly blind due to eye infections he had as a small kitten, his odd looking eyes was how he got his name; that and the fact that as a kitten he acted so goofy. He has had health issues for a long while now, but always manged to snap back before.... He will be greatly missed...... :(

So sorry to hear that your buddy has passed away. I know how you feel. After losing my first dog I thought that I would never have another pet again because you get attached to them like a close family member and the pain and heartache are very great. But that didn't last for long and now I have two cats and my dog Tiki which is my avtar. She is only 2 years old. I can't imagine life without these three pets I have. Again sorry for your loss.

Fjord :(

My condolences, Carol.

My goal is to eventually come back as a cat once I have learned my life's lessons. I don't think I'll be getting high marks this time around though. :(

aww sorry to hear that mate, pets really do grow on you, my goldfish died last month (has him for 14 years) and my mum got really upset, but im quite heartless and was like :/ its only a goldfish...
but its the fact you have gotten used to them in your everyday life, then your whole routine changes once they are gone, and you need to carry on livign without them, physically anyway.

:( My screen namesake passed away this afternoon at the age of 10 years. Dagwood was one of my cats, but he was a very special guy with a heart of gold and a non stop "motor"; he even purred for me this morning. He was partly blind due to eye infections he had as a small kitten, his odd looking eyes was how he got his name; that and the fact that as a kitten he acted so goofy. He has had health issues for a long while now, but always manged to snap back before.... He will be greatly missed...... :(

Sorry to hear about the passing of your loved little cat, I know how attached one can get, I have four of my own. You will always remember him and caring for him until he passed will only return you good Karma.

I'm sorry for your loss...
smiley-hug008.gif

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back