Sad That These Warning Are Necessary

The Product usage liability lawsuits of the 70s and 80s really made the retail industry have absurb warning labels. Some people needs labels on themselves such as "I'm stupid, so stay away from me"

The Product usage liability lawsuits of the 70s and 80s really made the retail industry have absurb warning labels. Some people needs labels on themselves such as "I'm stupid, so stay away from me"

Nature has a way of "adapting" to correct deficiencies in a species, although it might take many years. We can only hope that one day those labels will be there at birth!

Well I guess Jr. is not going to have a good weekend.
ac3c52493b89285ec81bafe3251a81f4.jpg

Apparently Disney didn't have enough of these.
56f2b13dc74aebb29aa307c83cb088dc.jpg

Damn and it was so easy to wash my granddaughter and her clothes at the same time.
1414748928-1.jpg

There are times when I think "I'd love to know the original circumstances behind this warning label...", then I think about it for a few minutes and... "nah..."

cover_your_orifices.jpg

Sorry, no funny warning labels from me ... I'm living in Europe.

Came across this little tidbit in a camera manual today. Couldn't help but laugh when I thought "there are really people out there who need this type of warning". :bouncingsmileys:
Seen that new Sigma camera ? Would need the label "dont operate the controls while looking through the viewfinder or your fingers might end up in your eyes".

Most. Stupid. Camera Design. EVER !

Plus of course it looks absolutely hideous.

Just take a look at any ladder sold in the US. You really can't see the ladder due to all the safety stickers slapped on it.
Whow, I would love to see a picture of that one ... there isnt a single warning sticker on my ladder.

Though on second thought - I guess how careless some people are with that one or two would actually be in order.

And yes thats people who are otherwise quite intelligent.

Most reactions

Back