Safari-Pilansberg South africa

Been away from the forum for a while, glad to be back. Spent 4 days in Pilansberg SA, and had a great time. Saw some things I've never seen before, did not manage to snap everything, but got a few shots regardless.

Will update this thread as I get through all my photos. Thanks for looking, as always, C&C, more than welcome.

#1 White Rhino

#2 2 Thick knee parents trying to get the Rhino, not to trample their nest

Great set! It was wonderful seeing that confrontation. Did the nest survive?

Great set! First thing I saw was the bird giving that rhino a piece of it's mind. Some beautiful shots, hope there are more. :)
Thank you, yes was great watching those brave parents protecting their nest.
Great Captures.
Thank you.
Great set! It was wonderful seeing that confrontation. Did the nest survive?
I think the nest did survive. Think it was in the shrubs behind the rhino.

#19 Hippo, very rare seeing these guys outside of the wae water. It had an injured leg, and would probably not have survived much longer.

#20 Elephant, destroying the local fauna

#21 Warthog

#22 Young baboon too lazy to walk on his own

I absolutely enjoyed all of these photos, if you got more keep them coming please! I wish it was cheaper and easier to travel there and I'd go in a heartbeat.

Great set! Looks like you had just as much fun as I did in Botswana.

I absolutely enjoyed all of these photos, if you got more keep them coming please! I wish it was cheaper and easier to travel there and I'd go in a heartbeat.
Thank you, have a few left that I will upload at a later stage.

Great set! Looks like you had just as much fun as I did in Botswana.
Thank you, was actually not that far from the Botswana border. The Okavango delta, and mana pools are definitely on my bucket list.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back