Sale thread?

bytch_mynickname

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could have a thread to post anything that may be a good deal. Not from individuals selling equipment but from actual stores or websites. I see a lot of good deals and would like to share them but don't know where to post them at or if we are even allowed to? I think it would be a good way to help other get that piece of equipment they want but want to save some money.

This is an example of a deal:
PENTAX *ist DL Body W/18-55mm Zoom lens Kit 289$ afetr MIR at willoughbys.com

link to rebate:
http://www.pentaximaging.com/files/scms_docs//Essential.rebate.pad.july2006_copy.pdf

I don't see why we can't have a THREAD like that, though I'm not sure we'd need a whole forum for it. Why don't you start a thread in the classifieds section, and people can add to it as they find them?

Well it looks as though that specific sale is expired, the price jumped up a $100 but still it is $389.XX isn't that bad of a deal. I watch these deals closely and you can get some really good deals but you have to stay on top of them and jump on them before the deal ends.

core_17 said:
I don't see why we can't have a THREAD like that, though I'm not sure we'd need a whole forum for it. Why don't you start a thread in the classifieds section, and people can add to it as they find them?

Thanks for the quick reply. I will start the thread soon.

Most reactions

Back