Sales of equipements

Abdallah Bouhamidi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am receiving propositions to buy lenses and zooms for very cheap, from an American site Bolense. Did anyone try them and can one trust them? The prices are so low and incredible. Thank you.

Me neither. Did a quick search and no camera store or company came up. There is a company called Bolens that makes lawn mowers. Not finding anything else similar.

I smell fish....

I am receiving propositions to buy lenses and zooms for very cheap, from an American site Bolense. Did anyone try them and can one trust them? The prices are so low and incredible. Thank you.
Please attach a link to the company.

This is something I have to learn my way around. This hardware is expen$ive, and I ain't rich, so I need to hunt for extreme bargains if I wish to add hardware. What that means to me is very careful selection, sometimes settling for less than the latest or greatest, a great deal of patience, a great deal of caution and more than a little bit of luck.

I've already got <adding it up...> around $1,000 in lenses and speedlights on The List, at mostly eBay used hardware auction prices.

I'm afraid places like B&H and Adorama are out of reach, for me, and KEH only marginally less so.

Like others I can't find a site with that name or alternate spellings. Without a link it's hard to tell. But if the prices are much lower than average, that is very suspect right there, it's not legitimate!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back