Salt Factory

pborgbarthet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this yesterday evening. It's an old salt factory, unused although the salt pans are still there. Didn't have much time for the shot and I couldn't get too close but although I think it looks good, it lacks something..

150mm
f/14
1/25 sec
ISO 100
Aperture Priority

Attachments

• $Salt Factory.jpg
    $Salt Factory.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 148
Looks a bit soft to me. Either focus or a bit of camera shake due to the long exposure hand-held for that length of lens. I think a tripod would have really helped here.

Awesome lines in this photograph, I like it, although the factory is not what grabs your attention here, that short wall in front of it and its reflection are warmer(in color), sharper, and so the salt factory is not the subject anymore...

I think the sky and hillside are out of place and should be left out. The building doesn't seem to have enough perspective and looks to flat. Nice colors and layers.

attachment.jpg

Alternative crop suggestion and I took out the lamp, it seemed out of place to me and I have no problems with retouching images to improve them

Thanks for the edit.. I like the crop.. The general direction of the image is sideways so a panoramic crop does nicely.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back