Sam and Liz Wedding

Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man, nice job matching those shoes with that couch in #2. How'd that work out so well? All the others are cool!

ALL of them are very very nice
they must be very pleased with them - I WOULD!
GREAT JOB

#7 jumps out at me as great, because you've got the bridesmaids mixing it up a bit and not standing in a uniform row. The girl scratching her ankle with her other foot is great.

This, in contrast to #13, which is the traditional row of clones, and quite dull ;) I know you gotta shoot it, it's not your fault! It's one of the lesser of the pictures in the Standard List Of Shots.

These are very good! The point of view is great throughout the entire set. 1, 2 and 3 are my favorites but I have a thing for details :)

Great set! Do you have two bodies or are you that good at lens changing?

They call me quick draw McGraw. Ha ha negative, I have two bodies, a 50D and a 5DII.

They call me quick draw McGraw. Ha ha negative, I have two bodies, a 50D and a 5DII.

What were yiur choice of lens? Any flash?

What were yiur choice of lens? Any flash?

eh, window light on some of the beginning, natural light in the rest and bounce flash off the ceiling of the tent on the last two. 50mm, 70-200mm, and 17-40mm

Realized these are from last year, but I'd think about the framing - in some I think there's too much space above the heads and hands/feet or people are cut off (or even some could have been horizontal - #5 look at the woman to the right). #14 and 15 could have been better without the right side of the picture showing the edge of the tent/pole. I'd think about is everything where you want it in your viewfinder before you release the shutter.

And dappled sunlight can be pretty but I don't know about #12, I'd think about where the sun is hitting the subjects.

Some are really lovely shots, #2, 6, 10 & 11 I think are beautiful photos of the wedding and the bride.

Most reactions

Back