Sam Smith Park

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
paid another visit to Col. Sam Smiths Park today in Toronto., I wandered around for a while, shooting everything that moved. I went home thinking this trip was a wash, but dug a few shots out of the camera.

websz0437.jpg

websz0438.jpg

websz0439.jpg

websz0440.jpg

websz0441.jpg

websz0442.jpg

websz0443.jpg

websz0444.jpg

websz0445.jpg

websz0446.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!

oh my the 4th one is really cute I want that bird to be my pet..

and one more is i love also the 10th one..lovely..

excellent pictures you have here...keep it up..!

Another great series, Raymond! Nice colour and dof. These shots really look like they should be in a magazine. Well done.

stunning series ray, cant pick a fav..... number 4 is quite amusing tho and the last one is awsome :thumbup:

One of the fantastic things about birds in general is how there are so many different species in relation to mamals. you would expect that as they are so mobile that you would see the same ones everywhere but each time you travel a common sight becomes a rareaty and vice versa. It makes it a delight to see posts like this as each species in at least in some way new, even if some probably have the same name they dont look the same (the house martin?).

thanks for posting

tim

Brilliant stuff Sir Raymond. Love the 4th and the last one. Killer images man.

I think this is one of your best series Ray, in terms of composition, exposure etc. all are terrific. I gotta make my way down there some time this week.

Most reactions

Back