Samsung Galaxy S10 plus results

bell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a 16 days trip to Portugal in Mid-June. The second week I only did photography and videography with my Samsung Galaxy S10 plus.
Upon my return, I printed a raw (DNG) image shot with my cell phone. 20 inch x30inch. Here it is.
During the trip I created several audiovisuals and video footage created all in my cell phone. You can visit the YouTube chanel to check them up.
Technology has come a long way. The cell phone has 3 lenses.
MONTREAL GLAMOUR AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER HERA BELL TRAVELS
20x30 inch print shot by Samsung Galaxy S10 plus.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the vantage point.

Love the vantage point.

Thank you.
Lisbon is situated on many hills. They say 7 hills, but there are more hills. You can find very interesting sports to do this type of shots.
The photo which I just attached
PORTUGAL BY HERA BELL-03.jpg
was shot in Lagos Algraves.

Looked at the website..
I like your work!

One more comment.
This goes to show that it isn't entirely the equipment.
its the person behind the camera.
A Samsung S10.... thats a mighty small sensor but 45deg. FoV and overall solid color, its the person in this case.

One more

The same equipment in the hands of different photographers will result to very diffrent angles of the same subject.
That's a given
Equipment is just a tool.

One more comment.
This goes to show that it isn't entirely the equipment.
its the person behind the camera.
A Samsung S10.... thats a mighty small sensor but 45deg. FoV and overall solid color, its the person in this case.

but your photos are beautiful. I used the app to take pictures B612 at mobidescargar it is also very good.

Hera, You do very nice work with a cell phone. The videos on your web were great and some of the places were real photo hot spots. I mess around with a Galaxy S7 but usually use a regular camera like the Sony RX100iv. Last year though I went on a little trip with my senior men's club to our local fire department's training academy. We watched the firemen work and the men's club members tried putting out fires with extinguishers we keep in our homes. I used and hand held the Samsung S7 as I didn't take my regular camera. I was very surprised what a good job the cell phone does, especially in good daytime lighting. The opening and last shot were not mine however the rest of the stills and video clips were done with the S7. Thanks for posting your web page and videos.

That soundtrack for your video Alan--it's perfect!

Hi Alan

Great video. And your choice of music is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
What I discovered with the S10 you can create the slide shows that I have created right in the cell.phone and add the music the upload to YouTube. That blew my mind away. However it can accept only max 60 photos and I realized the videos I added are being cut off during the process.
The continuous videos were taken by pausing between takes. They look kind of seamless.

Hera, You do very nice work with a cell phone. The videos on your web were great and some of the places were real photo hot spots. I mess around with a Galaxy S7 but usually use a regular camera like the Sony RX100iv. Last year though I went on a little trip with my senior men's club to our local fire department's training academy. We watched the firemen work and the men's club members tried putting out fires with extinguishers we keep in our homes. I used and hand held the Samsung S7 as I didn't take my regular camera. I was very surprised what a good job the cell phone does, especially in good daytime lighting. The opening and last shot were not mine however the rest of the stills and video clips were done with the S7. Thanks for posting your web page and videos.

Thanks Derrel. Took awhile until I found Strait's song. I found that music helps all videos even when your do stills for a slide show.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back