Samsung Galaxy S5

Good grief!! I JUST got the S4! And that's only because my S3 went berserk on me. Really. That thing was possessed. :lmao: Otherwise, I would probably still have the S3 when the S6 comes out. Or longer. Not exactly an "early adopter" sort. ;-)

I still have the S2!! lol So yeah, I'm excited for a new phone come April!!
Rumors are it will have fingerprint scanning...hehe

My daughter should be starting her campaign for a new phone soon... Like Pixmedic I have a Note 3 and love it. I've pretty much stuck with the Galaxy line since it first came out and have been very with all of them. My daughter had some HTC thing but it barely lasted a year, she is currently using my old S3.

If my wife hadn't taken my upgrade when she dropped her S4 and ruined the digitizer (the glass was, oddly, intact).... Women for ya! Gave her a box full of bubble wrap. That went over the way you think it did. :lol: :spank:

I'm excited. I can only imagine what's coming on this thing. Will it be flexible? That's what I really wanna know.

I'm down if they make an S5 Active, otherwise I may stay with my S4 Active a while longer.

I wonder what patent this one will infringe upon...

i get a kick seeing a moderator had to move this thread........lmao

15 minutes to the release... Everything i've seen so far makes me go *yawn*.

(Disclaimer since i fall into the Apple 'Fan-boy' catagory: My daily driver phone is a S4... I also have an S3 and S2 sitting in my desk drawer )

does it make better calls?

Most reactions

Back