Samsung Galaxy S5

does it make better calls?

Its a proven fact that top-end phones make you sound sexier to the people on the other side of the phone call.

of course newer phones make better calls....just like newer cameras take better pictures.

i thought the equipment didnt matter? 7".

16mp camera... selective focus (change depth of field after you've taken a picture).. I just wish they would have changed the form factor. Its getting a bit old looking (plus side: My wife won't notice i bought yet another new phone! :) )

From the preview article, "aterproof and dust proof in alliance with military spec IP67, which means that it can take a bath for up to 30 minutes at about 3 feet down."

SO--this new Samsung phone will be PERFECT for long, tequila-fueled weekends, where falling in at the pool, or the river, or the lake, is the norm!!!

From the preview article, "aterproof and dust proof in alliance with military spec IP67, which means that it can take a bath for up to 30 minutes at about 3 feet down."

SO--this new Samsung phone will be PERFECT for long, tequila-fueled weekends, where falling in at the pool, or the river, or the lake, is the norm!!!

Sounds perfect for me!

I have a white and a blue galaxy S3 for sprint i will let go cheap-ish. EX condition. very low clicks.

I am still enjoying the Note 2 and will never go back to any screen smaller.

Yeah, well, I like my iPhone for the apps...like this one...

$Derrel_JacaRanda_head-knocker app.jpg

...for only 99 cents it was a no-brainer...

I don't do plans and buy my cells outright and keep around the hundred mark. My current was just over a hundred and is three years old. which basically means every person on a contract has a better phone than I do.

I am still enjoying the Note 2 and will never go back to any screen smaller.

Yeah, well, I like my iPhone for the apps...like this one...

View attachment 67513

...for only 99 cents it was a no-brainer...

Haaaa, you forgot to add a 'THWARP, or KRUNCH, or KAPOWWWW or GONGGG'. Batman and is responsible for my horrible spelling - partly.

Seriously, they don't make that app for Android? :madass:

I've got the 5S. Works well enough for me...

I could have made due with my iPhone 4 but I absolutely hated the new IOS. So I bought an S4 Active. The ability to swap batteries and SD cards is real nice. Anyhow, I could make due with my S4A but I'm interested in seeing the leather like backing on the new S5. My S4 is so smooth, it's always flying out of my hands. I'm amazed the darn thing works as many times as it's smacked the ground...without a case.

I've got the 5S. Works well enough for me...

I could have made due with my iPhone 4 but I absolutely hated the new IOS. So I bought an S4 Active. The ability to swap batteries and SD cards is real nice. Anyhow, I could make due with my S4A but I'm interested in seeing the leather like backing on the new S5. My S4 is so smooth, it's always flying out of my hands. I'm amazed the darn thing works as many times as it's smacked the ground...without a case.

Battery life on the 4S sucked. The 5S battery life is far superior...

Most reactions

Back