San Antonio Missions

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In all the times I have visited San Antonio, this was my first time to visit the other 4 missions besides the Alamo. They were much more impressive!
349877994_fXSzn-L.jpg

349896933_rmitZ-L.jpg

349898247_emmdu-L.jpg

349900021_pnUoa-L.jpg

349879913_JAaMU-M.jpg

these are great. 1 and 2 I like the most. did you use any filters (very blue sky but nicely exposed shaded areas)? I'd hate to mention HDR, particularly if they are not, but shade and sunned areas are perfectly exposed in my eyes (on my crappy CRT at work). If they are, this is how they should be done, if not, bravoooo. Bravo anyways

these are great. 1 and 2 I like the most. did you use any filters (very blue sky but nicely exposed shaded areas)? I'd hate to mention HDR, particularly if they are not, but shade and sunned areas are perfectly exposed in my eyes (on my crappy CRT at work). If they are, this is how they should be done, if not, bravoooo. Bravo anyways

Thank you! I didn't use any filters (besides the standard UV) or HDR on these images. :mrgreen: The sky was a beautiful blue that day and the clouds kept it from blowing out. I did boost the color of it in PP since it turned out so beautifully, but that is about it. The sky is actually what kept me from turning them to B&W, which is what I initially intended to do. I probably still will, but I think the color will be my favorite.

Also, my wide angle lens seems to always get gorgeous colors. I'm not sure how all that works, but I've noticed it in most of my shots taken with it.

What a great series!

Thanks for sharing the out-of-the-way places (which I'm always up for seeing).

Wooo, I like all of 'em! But the composition of #3 is a standout for me. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks again :) My best friend wants to buy one from me for her house. I won't charge her, but it was nice to know she thinks its worthy to pay for (even if she is my best friend!)

I think I am going to get 3 or 4 printed to put in a singular frame too. They seem to work better as a set, I think.

Beautiful Pictures. I think that 4 and 5 are my fav. Where exactly were these taken at? I will be in San Antonio in about 2 weeks and would really like to visit this place.

Fine pictures, Lyncca. I've been in San Antonio a lot (my dad was born there) and I've never seen any of the missions other than the Alamo, either. Your pictures make me regret that.

Beautiful Pictures. I think that 4 and 5 are my fav. Where exactly were these taken at? I will be in San Antonio in about 2 weeks and would really like to visit this place.

If you just go ask your hotel front desk or concierge, they should have directions for you. Just ask about the Missionary Trail. It's about 12 miles from start to end and took us about 10 min to get their from the riverwalk (driving).

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back