San Diego Bay

Beautiful! The last time I was there was 1989. The skyline has sure changed, and it looks like the yacht harbor has expanded some, too.

Beautiful! The last time I was there was 1989. The skyline has sure changed, and it looks like the yacht harbor has expanded some, too.

Thanks, the yacht harbor is a little distorted here as it's a lot closer so looks bigger. There are several yacht harbors around the bay and I think they are about the same since the early 80's when I came here.

Nice shot. Which version of the 100-400 did you use? The birdographers are loving version II. I see lots out there already.

Thanks, I have version II and it is a great lens. I have done some bird photo's with it and it does better than my 300 F/4 prime.

Nice shot. Which version of the 100-400 did you use? The birdographers are loving version II. I see lots out there already.

Thanks, I have version II and it is a great lens. I have done some bird photo's with it and it does better than my 300 F/4 prime.

Sounds about right. If I did not desire even a longer focal length, I would get one myself.

Of course there is that 500 F/4 (or longer) :)

Very nice the mix of colors is great

It's breathtaking in the larger version. Wonderful sharpness and colors.

Very nice. The last time I was there I was getting abused and beat on in preparation to be a Marine.

It's breathtaking in the larger version. Wonderful sharpness and colors.

Thanks, And I purposely tried to keep it smaller so anyone can go ahead and steal it. :)

Very nice. The last time I was there I was getting abused and beat on in preparation to be a Marine.

Yes, there seem to be mean people in every neighborhood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back