San Francisco Treat

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had to go to the city last night. Ironically because my girlfriend had a Boudoir shoot that she got as a gift from a girlfriend. So I took my own pictures. The first one is looking down California street. The second is the ferry building and the third is the SF Bay bridge illuminated by Leo Villareal, an artist commissioned to do some crazy light show on the cables. Unfortunately, the long exposure prevents the viewer from seeing the show.

cablecar by keips66, on Flickr

ferrybldg by keips66, on Flickr

bridgeatnightsf by keips66, on Flickr
enjoy...

I like the narrow crop better. Really transforms the photo into something special.

Thanks! Yeah actually its two different lenses -I popped the 70-200 on there to get down in between the buildings.
I really liked the nice golden light that was coming in... the sun almost set at the end of that street.

edited the first one... straightened out some crooked buildings and made light a little richer.

cablecar-II by keips66, on Flickr

I think you nailed the color in the first edit, this one is a little too rich.

I too like the color in the first edit, but I do like it straighter.

The bridge shot is very nicely done.

Nice images. I like the edit in your last post.

However,

With your thread title what it is, I'm hoping you'll include a box of Rice-a-Roni somewhere;)

Cablecar II - a great edit with great light, it has a nostalgic feel; but what is the little line of dots top left ... birds on a wire?

Most reactions

Back