San Francisco

loser101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just for interests sakes how many of you are in SF or around the bay area?

-oleg

im one of the other ones.

we should plan a meetup some time

That would be awesome, but then again you guys would bring your fancy SLR cameras and I'd be stuck with my point and shoot. :er:

hehe, id be down. All you guys are in berkeley eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i say you come over here lol, you can even car pool and not have to pay the bridge toll!!!!!!

I'm from the Bay Area!

Cherrymoose, I have a Canon S3...it's like a half point and shoot I guess, lol.

I say we all go to Yosemite for the day!

I'm from the Bay Area!

Cherrymoose, I have a Canon S3...it's like a half point and shoot I guess, lol.

I say we all go to Yosemite for the day!

Your Canon looks like what I have (a Kodak Z612). Haha. Yosemite might be nice... but you should just hear my mom going on about online stalkers. :er:

But if we were to have a meet up, where would u guys like it and when???

I’m open on location but i do have school every day of the week soo weekend or Thursday or Fridays work for me.

Your Canon looks like what I have (a Kodak Z612). Haha. Yosemite might be nice... but you should just hear my mom going on about online stalkers. :er:

Oh yeah, my mom always gets paranoid when I'm talking to friends on aim, lol. I actually came really close to getting the Z612. Do you like it? The Canon's macro mode is what probably set me over.

Also, I would be lucky if my parents let me meet someone online, so anything is probably a no for me...but then again if my dad comes with me....hmmmmm...

Oh yeah, my mom always gets paranoid when I'm talking to friends on aim, lol. I actually came really close to getting the Z612. Do you like it? The Canon's macro mode is what probably set me over.

Also, I would be lucky if my parents let me meet someone online, so anything is probably a no for me...but then again if my dad comes with me....hmmmmm...

At least, at 16, you've only got two more years until you're free. I've got a painful 4. :meh:
The Z612 is okay for a point and shoot. It's better than some, but I know I could have done better. I didn't check what the macro mode was, which was a mistake seeing as I'm really in to macro shots now.

My parents actually are letting me meet someone online (my best friend that I met a year ago on an online book forum; we're meeting in August), but I doubt she'd allow this.... and I don't want her coming. Ha.

At least, at 16, you've only got two more years until you're free. I've got a painful 4. :meh:
The Z612 is okay for a point and shoot. It's better than some, but I know I could have done better. I didn't check what the macro mode was, which was a mistake seeing as I'm really in to macro shots now.

My parents actually are letting me meet someone online (my best friend that I met a year ago on an online book forum; we're meeting in August), but I doubt she'd allow this.... and I don't want her coming. Ha.

Well, you have the 12x zoom and the image stabilization which is nice, and most point and shoots don't have that. Plus, that camera is so much lighter. The Canon I have is so heavy, I can't really put it in my pocket like I could my old camera. Just curious, does that camera have manule focus?

^Yeah, it has manual focus. But it often takes a long time to focus correctly while inside, or in low light.

This is kind of random, but I know this girl that who got a Z612 from her parents, then broke it somehow, and so her parents bought her a Canon S3. All she uses it for is to take myspace pictures of herself. She just leaves it on auto mode, and she doesn't even know how to use it other than the auto mode. A total waist of camera if you ask me! Spoiled girl, also.

Most reactions

Back