San Francisco

^Taking pics of the sky scrapers also sounds like fun...hmmmm...I would even think it would be fun to try to get some pictures of some ghetto areas, but I don't really want to venture out there...

^Yeah. I just checked, and I don't even have one shot taken in the city. I really need to get out there soon, even if it involves venturing into the "ghetto" areas.

^What do you mean by "ghetto"? I see lots of graffiti, (sp?) but that's not really what I mean by ghetto. I'm talking about REAL ghetto! The place were your scared to get out of your car at night ghetto. lol

^Yeah, I know. There's a section like that in Berkeley that my mom and I got lost in once when we first moved up here. At night. Um, lets just say it wasn't too fun...

Well during the day its fine, but for the most part i dont like to be downtown past 12. I think its gotten better but iv been given crap from ppl downthere at night.

But it really doesnt matter because we arnt going at night

^^Yeah, I've driven around some bad areas of Berkley before. I saw a couple of people smoking, and some guy getting arested all in the same trip. Pretty much half the people we passed looked like they were up to no good.
^Well I guess were good then! :)

How about pictures of bums? I just thought of that... I wonder how they would turn out...

^^Yeah, I've driven around some bad areas of Berkley before. I saw a couple of people smoking, and some guy getting arested all in the same trip. Pretty much half the people we passed looked like they were up to no good.

That's good old Berkeley for you. :lol:
Just wait and see if you ever go to one of the concerts at the Berkeley Greek Theater... hahah.

How about pictures of bums? I just thought of that... I wonder how they would turn out...

I've always wanted to do that, but I wish I lived closer so I could give them a copy of the photo.

^ahh. That's nice of you to give them a copy.

I want to take a picture of one of those famous "Why lie...it's for beer!" signs they hold up...or is that not popular anymore? :lol:

^ahh. That's nice of you to give them a copy.

I want to take a picture of one of those famous "Why lie...it's for beer!" signs they hold up...or is that not popular anymore? :lol:

I actually got the idea from someone on here.... it's not money, it's not drugs or alcohol, but if they give me their time to pose, I might as well give them a copy to hold on to.

That sounds cool. I've actually never seen any of those, except in photos. On here. Haha.

^But how do you find them after you have a printed copy?? Do bums stick around in the same places?

This is off topic of what we have been talking about, but I REALLY want to go to Yosemite soon. There should be a ton of snow on the valley floor because of this cold storm. Have any of you been there while the valley has snow on it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back