San Salvador, from 10,000 feet,

Jacob Ben Avraham

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo taken from Salvadoran Air Force twin engine prop plane, July 2016, taken from cockpit
SAM_0830.JPG

what do you mean by "washed out?"

With long distances, you will normally see a lot of haze. Not sure if there is a way to eliminate it but I like the photo just the way it is.

With long distances, you will normally see a lot of haze. Not sure if there is a way to eliminate it but I like the photo just the way it is.
I love the photo as well. And by washed out I mean having a white tint and losing color. The effect does give a pretty nice touch to the photo. Although, I think the "washed out" look is created by the humidity.

I love the photo as well. And by washed out I mean having a white tint and losing color. The effect does give a pretty nice touch to the photo. Although, I think the "washed out" look is created by the humidity.
Yes sir. I think the composition is wonderful and interesting.

Why are photos always so washed out when shooting from afar and how can I fix this?
Heat, humidity & pollution. There's very little you can do. In certain circumstances a CPL may help, and there's a bit you can do in post, but basically, it is what it is.

Think I know where this is, Playa de la Libertad? u otro lugar?

Nice waves, but you have to jump right on top of them to get a rush, just when they break, and they will carry you to the beach, but I prefer "Costa del Sol" La Libertad esta muy sucia.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back