Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 100
1/250 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

(Processed In LR, Pro Colour Efex Pro 4, Analog Efex Pro 2, & Silver Efex Pro2)

20180518-untitled-1-HDR-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Nice, but I feel it could do with more contrast...

I agree with the poster above. This image would have more Pop! if it had higher local contrast. The overall contrast range is amply broad, but the difference between the tones that are adjacent to one another seems a slight bit low to me.

Nice, but I feel it could do with more contrast...

I agree with the poster above. This image would have more Pop! if it had higher local contrast. The overall contrast range is amply broad, but the difference between the tones that are adjacent to one another seems a slight bit low to me.

I agree with you both but I wanted a different look... I have a crazy aunt who recently I had to place in hospice... As a result I have been cleaning out her apartment - she is a hoarder (she has every letter, photo, & bill practically since she emigrated in the late 50's - early 60's). When going through her stuff I see many images both colour & b&w faded due to age and improper storage...and that is the look I was going for...I dunno if it is properly executed or not...but it looks like some of the images, I rescued.

Thanks and may you both have a great, peaceful Sunday!

Enezdez

Well, it does have a sort of faded look to it, so the desired result was successfully achieved!

It's a fine memory and in interesting gate, but it isn't much of a "photograph". The composition is essentially "here is this cool thing" and "toss some black and white in there to art it up a bit". Nothing wrong with that. necessarily, but I wouldn't print and frame and light it, if you know what I mean.

Most reactions

Back