Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sanderling 4-1.jpg

Sanderlings-2.jpg

Sanderlings-5.jpg

excellent series! love the second and then the seal too. the first one is great too. screw it, i love them all.

excellent series! love the second and then the seal too. the first one is great too. screw it, i love them all.

Thank you very much indeed for the kind words. I appreciate them.

Look at you gettin' busy! Great set my man. #1 is awesome and #2 is a close runner up. The dof in both are very nice. Good shooting.

Look at you gettin' busy! Great set my man. #1 is awesome and #2 is a close runner up. The dof in both are very nice. Good shooting.

Cheers pal. No not busy, old photo's. Can't get to this beach because of current covid travel restrictions. It's a nature reserve and only about 30-40 miles from me. It has some great wildlife on the beach and surrounding sand dunes and countryside.

I like the colors and the shadow in #1 though I wish for a wee bit more room between the shadow and the edge of the frame.

I like the colors and the shadow in #1 though I wish for a wee bit more room between the shadow and the edge of the frame.

Cheers Z. Yeah, that one was nipped a wee bit tight.

Great set. Would love to be able to photograph seals!

Great set. Would love to be able to photograph seals!

Thank you W.

Yeah, seals are great and full of character. This one is a Common or Harbour Seal. Smaller than our Grey Seals but they can have the cutest almost human expressions. You don't want to get too close mind , they can have a nasty and infectious bite.

Hopefully the current travel restrictions will be lifted soon so I can get back there.

Most reactions

Back