Santa Fe - the city different

BasilFawlty

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Santa Fe-1797 copy.jpg
Santa Fe-1843 copy.jpg
There could be many reasons for one to call Santa Fe the "City Different," but one thing is for sure, it is a fun place for an amature photographer. As you walk around old Santa Fe it seems there is something worth photographing at every turn. My wife and I like to take the rail runner up to SF (especially on Wednesdays when it is currently free for seniors) and I always find new stuff to photograph. Here are a few pictures from past trips, in no particular order.

Miracle-2.jpg

Santa Fe-1735.jpg

Santa Fe-1765.jpg

Santa Fe-1792 copy.jpg

Great shots! Particularly colorful. #2 and #4 are my favorites.

I love the Loretto Chapel.
How much did they charge you?

Great shots! Particularly colorful. #2 and #4 are my favorites.
Thank you. I'm partial to #1 myself - it's a reflection of a market that was across the street (actually the market was right next to Loretto Chapel.

the number of wedding shots in the Chapel is mind blowing.
I love the courtyard with the various statues and Gothic layout.
Very stylish!

I love air-brush art so guess which one for me. I wonder just how many clams they had to shell out for that staircase, it's verrry nice! Nice pics, all of them!

I love air-brush art so guess which one for me. I wonder just how many clams they had to shell out for that staircase, it's verrry nice! Nice pics, all of them!

No clams. Here's the story of The Miracle Staircase" : Staircase

(That movie referenced in the article is available on YouTube)

No clams. Here's the story of The Miracle Staircase" : Staircase

(That movie referenced in the article is available on YouTube)

Nice story, I'll have to look it up on Netflix. this kind of stuf interests me a lot! The secrets to how it was made reminds me of (not that they're connected) all the ancient knowledge mankind lost when the Library of Alexandria burned. Thanks for the info, it's now my favorite staircase in all the world. I just knew there was something special about it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back