Santa Monica ca, skimboarding

mjzialcita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these were pictures i took of my friend skimboarding in santa monica california, near the pier..c and c's are more than welcome... enjoy..

2823469821_06916c912e.jpg

2823470761_e4d527bab3.jpg

2824311934_5096d2f626.jpg

hope you guys like them and im new here..i hope to leard from you all..hehe

Nice action in #1 and #3 but way underexposed. You need to expose for faces, the water in the background will be blown out but that's just the way it is, or you could use flash to put light on the faces. #3 looks like you might have intended the horizon to be crooked (although I personally don't like it) but #2 is crooked also just a bit.

I agree that they are cool shots but without faces and definition on the people that are the subjects, they lose a lot of their relevance. Cool angles.

Color seem unreal, skin tones are extremely red, is that what you want?
wellsort of..i experimented alittle bit in photoshop and being about the pics being underexposed..i just did those in photoshop i sort of like the high contrast look.i dont know why.. is it a bad thing..?

IMO they are WAY over-processed. Way too much saturation, my eye is immediately drawn to the pier in the background on pic 2, which it shouldn't do. Definitely expose for his face, it seems like all of your pictures are of the background and a guy just happened to get in the way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back