limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And by Santa, I don't mean the fat elf from the North Pole. I mean my awesome boyfriend who actually pays attention to things I say and like. And by 'rocked my world,' I do not mean anything kinky. Sorry to disappoint :)

Here's what I do mean:

$Mamiya C330.jpg

She's already loaded with some HP5 and my first shot is of the ceiling when I accidentally tripped the shutter. Go me! :)

Yup, it's a 2.8 and yup, he's definitely a keeper :) It's in great shape. He said he just did a very quick, minor cleaning and some dry fire testing of shutter speeds and it was all ready to go. I knew he'd gotten me something photography related (he's got the photo bug too) and maybe even a camera but I didn't expect this!

Wow, that's incredible. That is quite the serious camera. Can't wait to see what you sucker out of it.

Cool beans! Some nice squares oughtta' be forthcoming!

So he bought you all these books? Great, I love books too.

kidding :) Great really! Nice man you have there :)

May we please see your first shot? ceilings can be interesting :)

Just like mine, has it got the blue spot lens ? i have the 80mm blue spot and 125mm you will love using this camera the 80mm is so sharp
This is one of my shooting buddies shot @ F2.8

img250-XL.jpg

and a crop

img250crop-XL.jpg

Hmmm. Is that crop supposed to be suggestive? Like size matters?

I like this "shooting buddy" . The guy is a serious photo junkie.

Cool beans! Some nice squares oughtta' be forthcoming!

You bet!

So he bought you all these books? Great, I love books too.

kidding :) Great really! Nice man you have there :)

May we please see your first shot? ceilings can be interesting :)

The books! :mrgreen: We actually both have a sickness for cameras and books.

He is quite a nice man, thank you! :) And Santa was nice to him, as well. He got a Voigtlander Perkeo and also a bunch of film. He found the camera back before Thanksgiving, actually, and wanted to buy it but it was over his budget, so I gave him the money I would have spent on his gift anyway (we have a set amount) so he could buy the camera. He ordered it and I promptly took it away from him until Christmas morning. :)

Just like mine, has it got the blue spot lens ? i have the 80mm blue spot and 125mm you will love using this camera the 80mm is so sharp
This is one of my shooting buddies shot @ F2.8

Yes, mine is a blue dot lens, too. I am so looking forward to seeing what it can do! :)

The Lubitel is surprisingly good for what it is, but this is my first really serious TLR and if it weren't for my splitting headache and the yukky weather, I'd be out right now burning through that first roll. Guess I'll have to see how it handles low indoor light ;)

This is awesome! What a great gift. I like your crowded bookcase, too (though I curse my own book sickness when I moved and had to pack 'em all!). :razz:

Looking forward to seeing what this bad boy does! :cheer:

This is awesome! What a great gift. I like your crowded bookcase, too (though I curse my own book sickness when I moved and had to pack 'em all!). :razz:

Looking forward to seeing what this bad boy does! :cheer:

That's only one of my bookcases! :confused: I am sure I will curse them all when it comes to moving time, but I can't bear to be without my books. I have gotten better at getting rid of some that I know I won't read again and haven't left much of an impression, but that happens to a very small proportion of the whole. And hey, they can be practical, too! In my first few semesters of grad school, I had almost no furniture and I used books for things like end tables :)

Most reactions

Back