Sarah...

Trombone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
there was a serious talk going on and i was playing arround with my FM2, this was taken while she said:
"can you please put that thing down and talk to me for two minutes!!!"

She2.jpg

i'm sure it happens a lot to many of you.

Cheers,
Trombone

I don’t know if I commented on this photo in the other forum, but if I did. I’ll say it again.

I think it’s a great shot, I love her expression.

Nice capture ^_^

Great work. That's a good way to get some real emotion in your photos but it looks like a little dangerous... ;-)

Thank you all.

oriecat, actually i used the Hue/Saturation thing in Image> Adjustment in PS CS.

mind you that such a cast should be acheaved through mixing channels (found in the same location in PS CS) but it's my third week on this program and i'm not that confortable with the Mixer yet.

peace,
trombone

Wow its Great picture!You are good with taking photos of faces! :thumbup:

p.s you made her very angry i think :wink:

Big Mike said:
Great work. That's a good way to get some real emotion in your photos but it looks like a little dangerous... ;-)
Lol, and I bet that was not a moment she wanted preservd.
But its a great picture.
I love photos that arent posed stills

actually Sarah is my ex, so guys, i would really apreciate it if you stop saying that she's a beautiful girl, i've been through a great deal of hesitation lately so back me up a little bit here will ya?!? :confused:

that was the clichet "after we broke up" meeting, it ended in a better way than what was shown in her face expressions, here's another shot from a later part of the day:

She.jpg

much better no?

thank you all for your positive comments,
trombone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back