Saturday night in my studio ... Please C&C

fotograf biel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotoboutique.ch
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I received some good feedbacks in a german forum for these pictures. What do you guys from the US think about them?
Thank you anyway ... regards

#1: Dreamrider

dreamrider.jpg

#2: Hair
IMG_2377.jpg

#3: Striplight
striplight2.jpg

#4: Hair 2 (yes, it's blurred:thumbup:)
hair2.jpg

#5: no title yet
IMG_2346.jpg

Thanks for C&C!

#1 is the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

#1 & 2 are are my favorite. She looks like a flying dragon(#1).

I really like #1, #2 nice as well!

1,2, and 3 really stand out to me. very nice. the blurred look in 4 felt a little distracting compared to the other 4 shots.

I like #1 myself however I think there's too much empty space below for this particular piece. To me her hair is the "it" factor and by having it cropped this way makes it look framed a little too tight.

imo picture 1 particularly is nicely done and looks good.

#1 Fav.

great work

I gree with Camz. #1 is definitely the best, and would be very, very cool if a) there was less dead space at the bottom, b) the hair was cut off at the top, and c) if her eyes were more open. The eyes are what kills it most for me and were the first problem I noticed. Looks like caught her blinking. Then I noticed the hair cutoff and the bottom space.

Also, it looks like the edge of her face and the black space on the right is a bit harsh, like it was selected in photosohp and added later. I would suggest trying to soften that up a little bit, even if it isn't the result of the edit. The transition going back to her hair is very soft and gradual, but the transition to the right is laser cut, and I think it could benefit from a 1-2 pixel feathering.

AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very unique!

Excellent, #3 is my fav.

Most reactions

Back