Sault Ste. Marie Collection / etc.

Jermz_01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well... the ole' job-a-roo required that I head to Sault Ste. Marie, MI for this past week for testing... I had planned on shooting a lot more (when I was done working)... but we got hit with one of the worst storms in ten years... so... shooting was limited at best... :x

some are better than others... but... it's all practice anyway...

1. What I consider the "worst" shot... kind of boring... but...
2237390502_e1dfa5a1c9_o.jpg

2. The bridge to Canada... right before the nasty storm rolled in... a lot of the blur is due to the approaching storm
2237390506_c35f130f51_o.jpg

3. The bridge again, sadly I missed the train going through
2236149040_3de221e7eb_o.jpg

4. The courthouse... I wanted more pic's, but it started raining / sleeting
2236061902_a6708a93de_o.jpg

what were your settings for the last 3? all 4 are stunning!

what were your settings for the last 3? all 4 are stunning!

settings... umm, I'd have to check the original files... but... I know set them manually. I just set up the camera & tripod.. I set the f/stop around F/8 and adjusted the shutter until it set a correct exposure (typically around 5 sec). I used the delay function on the camera and fired away... I used the kit lens that came with the camera (th 18-55mm Nikon).

oh, and thank you :wink:

yeah those pics do suck. really boring. try to get some better pictures when storms are moving in.

that was the most bs i've written in years :D complete opposite of that. great pictures! all the storm moving in puts some sweet looking colors and lights in the sky that you would just have black other times. good job! couldn't of done better myself

Most reactions

Back