Save Pack Film!

If there is a demand, there will always be a supplier, it will be spendy, but always there for those that want it.

I've never heard of them, either. No doubt they were waiting in the wings to see about Fuji's final decision before making this announcement. I got an email yesterday from Francesco Gasperini about Fuji's final decision...he was not happy, to say the least. He and others made a real effort on various proposals to Fuji, and it's got to be a bitter pill to swallow.

Best of luck to CatLABS, then! :icon_thumbsup:

Apparently, they were. This was an update by Doc back in March: Save Packfilm Travelog No. 10: INSTANT MIRACLE

A company who is dedicated to saving pack film AND which has a cat logo and name...if they can pull this off, I will be one of the happiest people in the world! :D

Oh, that makes it even better! :icon_thumbsup: The worst (and by that, I mean, the best) thing that could have happened would have been a little competition between this company and Fuji. So awesome that he has this mystery person to back him...would love to know who it is. Any more hints?

When I saw the CatLABS announcement, I thought that it they might have been what Doc was hinting at, but they're not in California, so maybe there is another party involved?

Sounds reasonable. I'd want to be coy about details, myself, until everything seemed about as ironclad as possible for an undertaking like this. We'll know soon enough, I reckon.

Wheeee!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back