Saweeeet!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my first 4x5 Velvia slides back! :thumbup: I think I'm gonna love LF. :mrgreen:

It is regrettable but I don't have a scanner that will handle sheet film. Soon, though.

Just to warn you though, make sure you free up some hard drive space lol. My college friend was scanning her 4x5 negs at the college, and they were the biggest things ive ever seen, the resolution was AMAZING though. Also, depending of your backup, you can forget about cd's, she could fit about 1 picture on a disc, but so worth it, hope ya have a good time with it !

Got my first 4x5 Velvia slides back! :thumbup: I think I'm gonna love LF. :mrgreen:
Rock on! :thumbup: The only thing better than good old Velvia slides are 4x5 Velvia slides....stuff can make you cry.

That is sweet. I hope your computer memory can handle it.

I'm drooling. I want to shoot 4X5 slides soooo badly... but I can't afford the processing LOL.

Where'd you get them processed? Locally, or mail-off?

I'm drooling. I want to shoot 4X5 slides soooo badly... but I can't afford the processing LOL.

Where'd you get them processed? Locally, or mail-off?

I take them to my local lab which in turn sends them up to Eugene, Oregon, the closest place to where I live that processes E6. Takes about a week. Cost is really reasonable: $2.50 a sheet. That seems like a lot, but I only take about two or three shots a week with it, so it's relatively inexpensive.

Well, I couldn't help myself. These are parts of the slide scanned with my Epson flatbed. The bottom part of the image is not shown because the scanner is not capable of scanning 4x5--just 120.

img750.jpg

img748.jpg

img749.jpg

These were all taken on Velvia 100f. I'm working on a economic development calender for, well, work.

Most reactions

Back