Saxamaphone

JubbaKing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My brother.

people55.jpg

great lighting but i don't like the position of the sax.
It's an unnatural position and not how it would be played. it almost looks as though his head has just been ejected from the instrument or if he has a rather strange appendage.
He's also looking out of the image rather than into it.

Same lighting but a more nnatural position for the instrument and it would be a great shot.

ALthough i've pointed out a few negatives i do quite like it and think the lighting is excellent.

clearly this is an opinion issue, because i love the composition in this shot because it has very nice continuous line through the sax to his head. my ONLY crit...and it's a small one...is that it would be nice to see a little more of the sax, since the base on the right and the tip on the left are cut off.

excellent lighting, as darich said

I have to agree with darich...wierd position for the sax - at first i thought this was some sort of photoshop trick to pulll his head out of the sax. Great lighting though.

Great shot, execellent lighting & comp. Out of the ordinary sax position, that helps to make the shot.

clearly this is an opinion issue, because i love the composition in this shot because it has very nice continuous line through the sax to his head. my ONLY crit...and it's a small one...is that it would be nice to see a little more of the sax, since the base on the right and the tip on the left are cut off.

excellent lighting, as darich said
I agree with Daniel here. :thumbup:

I think the position of the sax wouldn't be as bothersome for people if the crop weren't so tight that you can't see his hand holding onto the instrument...I think that would make it more natural.

I do love the lighting and tones.

Thanks guys. It was meant to be different so I guess I succeeded in that respect. :)

Most reactions

Back