Saxaphonist

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
dsc_2206bw.png

Last edited:
Wow love the colors!!! Did you add a film grain?

excellent as usual jadin! you certainly have a gift for existing light photography and capturing a mood. :thumbsup:

Wow this is really cool... my only complaint is the really distractingly bright light to the guy's right. My focus is sucked right there.

Do you have any where he's completely blocking the light? Course the light loss would need a longer exposure, which might not be possible...

Yup, I agree. The shot is great, it really captures the mood. But the light draws your attention first. If you could maybe dull that a bit?

I like it a lot. I think if the light were covered up the mood wouldn't be near as good, but it is also a bit distracting...still like it anyway though!!!

Thanks for all the comments.

For me the light belongs there, yeah it's distracting, but with it there it puts the artist in context. He's on stage; where bright lights abound. I think the photo would lose a tremendous amount of character by hiding the light.

Just my opinion. Again thanks for the responses!!

I looked at this photo many times. I think you are correct with the light, it should be there.

I tried some concert shots this past summer with no luck.

This one is a beauty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back