Say Hello to Sabrine...She's New

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the distinct pleasure of photographing a lovely young lady today. She is new on the block, but very sweet and quiet. These were taken when she was only 9 hours old. C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_3368_2_600_vig_filtered.jpg

2. Her wee little scaley toes.
IMG_3389_2_600_vig_filtered.jpg

IMG_3405_2_600_vig_filtered.jpg

4. "Excuse me while I have my first yawn."
IMG_3410_2_600_vig_filtered.jpg

5. I wish she would have opened her hand a bit. Some babies sure have a tight fist for being so young.
IMG_3437_2_600_vig_filtered.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

I am enchanted with the feet shot. The rest are precious too. How adorable. The shallow depth of field in 3 and 4, are those because of the lens that you used or post processing. I think it's very effective in making us focus on her cute little face!

Precious, very precious, I like #2 and #5. great shots.

NJ,
Nice use of the light and DOF. Good job on the softening as well.
Great work NJ.

I love the gorgeous, soft light on these. It's perfect for a brand new baby. I really like #1, but I wish she wasn't chopped off at the neck.

Nice pics. She's going to be loooooooouuuuuuud.

What a wonderful series. I love the color in these, she has such beautiful skin and you captured her newness so well! I almost always shoot newborns in b/w because their skin is often blotchy but this little one appears to not have that issue :)

Thank you everyone for the very nice replies!!

Thanks zaramuni, holly marie, jemmy, Johnboy, Leo, heip, wildmaven, JenR, chrisb, acaldwell, and alison! :)

zaramuni: The shallow depth of field was from the 50mm lens, set all the way to f/1.8. No processing to enhance it. Thanks for commenting. :)

Johnboy: Yes, I tried a few of them in B&W, and I liked the effect! Thanks for the nice reply. :)

wildmaven: you are too funny. LOL. Your uterus, huh? too much information maybe. Thanks for the kind words! ;-)

Alison: Yes, she had very nice skin for only being 9 hours old! Thanks. :)

Most reactions

Back