Saying Hi

fundy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there,
I would like to introduce myself. I am nearly 31 yo, so ftware developer from Czech republic.

I became interested in photography back in 2013 when I purchased used D40x. But this new hobby did not last long and I got to something else. But this summer I decided I would get back to photos and I got me an used D600 and purchased some cheaper lenses. Long story short I got hooked and I hope it will last me a bit longer this time (I guess the much more expensive equipment will get me to stick with it for longer).

My main interests are getting better at taking portraits as I like to take pictures of people. And I love the tech side of the photography.

I hope this passes as a basic background. I am attaching a photo of my son for you to see where I am at with photos.

Hi there. Welcome.
Ah, technical portraits ... you will get much opinions ... just don't take it personally.

Welcome
Very handsome little boy, and quite photogenic.
A bit of sharpening will make this even better

upload_2016-9-14_21-39-11.png

Thanks for the replies!

technical portraits
I know that I have pretty huge gaps in the artistic side of photography - that's why signed up here and hope I will bear the critics.

Very handsome little boy, and quite photogenic.
Thanks! Will tell my GF. Too bad he is "unstable" and does not cooperate and it is hard to take quality pictures of him :)

Most reactions

Back