SB 900

I have over 80 AA rechargeables that I use for my flashes.
I have had very good luck with locally bought Energizer rechargeables. And also very good exerience with Ternergy batteries off eBay. I once considered Eneloop batteries, but I have had such good experience with the others I have purchased. The expense for the better (?) ones doesn't seem worth it to me.
I never leave batteries in the flashes once I am done. I also bought plastic battery boxes to keep sets of 4 together (eBay). I also number my batteries to keep sets of 4 together (4 batteries numbered 1, 4 batteries numbered 2, etc...). I have 1- 10 battery smart charger, and 1-8 battery smart charger. If batteries have sat for a little while I give them a quick charge the night before. I do carry an unopened package of AA alkaline batteries for emergency use. But have not had to use them yet. I rarely have to switch batteries. On the few occasions I have had too. I have always had enough rechargeables on me. But I still carry some emergency batteries, just in case.

As for manuals, my wife has placed those plastic page markers in areas we go to alot in the manuals. I carry a laminated cheat sheet. She still carries the manuals. The cheat sheets work pretty good once you get used to the camera some. With the SB-900 and all its controls good to have its manual as well. Not sure if a cheat sheet is availble for it or not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back