SB-910 On Its Way...

Tee

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I caved. I bought one. Having used a friends the other week, I really liked it. The ease of use was...well, easy. I have 2 SB-600's and I was reading the darn manual all the time. I picked up the 910 and the dedicated menu was a cinch. I also picked up a Lightsphere or as Scwetty calls it...a Fong Dong. I had an Amazon gift card for the same amount so figured what the heck. I had been quietly contemplating starting a Alien Bees kit but with me travelling the next 6 months, I wanted the portability of a better speedlight. The AB's will be my present to myself in the fall. Anywho- just rambling to anyone who drops by.

Enjoy!

Sweet, I have a similar kit of 2 sb600's and a 700. I love the cls function on the 600's I never have to do anything on them just control them from my camera. But I can see how easy it is to figure out the use with a sb700 like menu system. Enjoy your 910. I may have one myself in the future but, it's low on the list, unless I sell both of my 600's

I have a similar setup:
D700's (with a D800 on the way); 2 - SB-600's; Alien Bees 1600.
Now that I have the hang of the 600, I'm happy with them. In studio, always shoot them into umbrellas. On camera or on cord, I really like the Stofen diffusers. Have a collapsible Fong which is awesome in SOME situations and disappointing in others. May upgrade to a 900 or 910 sometime but am not sure if the payback is there.

I have two of the SB-900's... and love them. The only thing I dislike is the Thermal shutdown feature, which they changed significantly for the 910! You will like it! :)

Most reactions

Back