Sb700

cccott3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today my nikon sb-700 came in and there is no manual? Do they normally come with one? How the heck am I supposed to know how to use it?

It came with everything listed except the manual :( thanks for the link

Oh and it's new not a refurb.

Contact Nikon or the seller so they can send you a hard copy of the user's manual.

I did email the buyer and told them it didn't come with a manual and they wrote me back with the description of what all it comes with. I guess I made an a** out of myself and assumed it would. So it looks like I will just have to download the manual. Kinda sucks.

You emailed the seller (not the buyer which is you) I think you meant to say. It does come with a manual. In fact, mine came with 2 manuals. One in English and one in Spanish.

Who is the seller?

Yes I meant seller. I ordered it from bigvalueinc on eBay. Just really frustrated because I have never used one so I'm way clueless

Seller looks legit. I'd just ask them to send you one or print out the PDF and put it in a 3 ring binder for reference. I dunno why it was not included.

Will do thanks ;)

I checked a couple of the most reputable online stores and the "What's in the box" info does not say a user's manual is in the box.

Who knew.

KmH said:
I checked a couple of the most reputable online stores and the "What's in the box" info does not say a user's manual is in the box.

Who knew.

That's odd! I have 2 sb700 and they both came with 2 full manuals (Spanish and english) 2 quick reference guides (spanish and English), some flash covers and diffuser. Oh and a stand!

I got my SB-700 a few months ago, and it came with 2 manuals....English and French, plus all the other stuff. I LOVE my 700! I call it idiot proof! :) I'm looking to get another one some day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back