Scarefest 2006

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had our annual Halloween BBQ a few weeks back. What a riot to get together with fellow haunters , prop makers, and freaky people. Just a few snaps from there.

Awesome lookin hearse. THe detail in the airbrushing was amazing
194_9473a.jpg

Another hearse
194_9474a.jpg

These guys needed a mop after this beer
194_9478a.jpg

Electric chair. Fully functional , complete with thrashing body, moaning sounds, and smoke.
194_9481a.jpg

194_9479a.jpg

Remote controlled. The operator has a remote in his pocket that controls the movement of the skeleton and tricycle. He has a coffee cup equiped with a small microphone that he speaks into to make the skeleton talk. Being controlled from quite a distance, this little guy rides around telling jokes and having conversations with the people. Pretty cool

195_9521a.jpg

:lol: ...... i love that tricycle!!...... good stuff chiller.... looks like a blast... lovin those hearses too..... i'd dig driving one of those bad boys..... I could use it for my business...... I can see it now a white one with 'Archangel Design' written down the side..... awesome! :thumbup:

Those skellies really crack me up! And the hearses are sure to turn heads (especially that tricked out one). Looks like a good time was had by all (except maybe the neighbours).

Archangel said:
:lol: ...... i love that tricycle!!...... good stuff chiller.... looks like a blast... lovin those hearses too..... i'd dig driving one of those bad boys..... I could use it for my business...... I can see it now a white one with 'Archangel Design' written down the side..... awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks Anty and Archy.
Do it man.. it would be awesome. Get yourself a white one.
Funny thing about the airbrushed hearse...this is his everyday vehicle. Where he works, has just informed him, he has to park it behind the company, so it if out of view. :lmao: Guess it depends on what business your in. LIke I cant see a lawyer driving one of these. I know they drain you to death for money...but gheesh..
Sorry Anty.

ooo!!! That red hearse is awesome!

Oh, how I want to photograph it. :lovey:

What a fun time! That remote skeleton on the trike just cracks me up.

Thanks for sharing these, Carl. :thumbup:

terri said:
ooo!!! That red hearse is awesome!

Oh, how I want to photograph it. :lovey:

What a fun time! That remote skeleton on the trike just cracks me up.

Thanks for sharing these, Carl. :thumbup:

Thanks Terri.. the red one if for sale too. Totally rebuilt inside, and has new rollers. The black hearse is refinished inside with really dark blue velvet, and black roses, but still maintains that smell of death.

If your interested in the vids of the electric chair dude...the making of the chair, and the vids are at the bottom left of this page

http://www.boneyardbargains.ca/electric_chair.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back