Scarred Fox

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been spending some time in Wales, to mainly photograph Puffins but also spent sometime in a few different places. This dog Fox was photographed in a hide over looking a Mere, at Marlose.

Click on the image for the story -

Scar D3s / 600mm f4 VR, 1.4x TC / Gitzo GT5541 / Wimberly Head​

Cheers for looking

He's been a few nasty scraps in his life

and if memory serves me right the red fox with the scars over the eye is called Bold
(you get points if you get that reference ;))

and if memory serves me right the red fox with the scars over the eye is called Bold

Animals of Farthing wood was the first book I ever read on the own, I was given the whole thing in one big abridged version. I remember vividly being very up-set when I finished it.

Animals of Farthing wood was the first book I ever read on the own, I was given the whole thing in one big abridged version. I remember vividly being very up-set when I finished it.

I never read the book (didn't even know it really was one till much later) but I saw the TV adaptation - course these days nothing like that would ever get on the telly (least not in - what we have left - of the childrens hour). I still think its one of the better things I've ever seen on the telly

Most reactions

Back