Scary man!

You know you've nailed a shot when you've shaken the viewers to feel something. Nice shot, the shadows of the hands on his face make it even more spooky.

I must be the only one who doesn't see him as scary, he looks more tired and worn down to me. But the effect is good and different.

I must be the only one who doesn't see him as scary, he looks more tired and worn down to me. But the effect is good and different.

No, not the only one. There's one other like you on another forum. ;)

Thanks for the like,however, even if he's tire not scary. :)

WOW, brilliant! This is very border line photo and hyper realsitic. I love it!! Thanks for sharing and I would not change a thing. After looking at it again the only thing that is a bit freeeeky is how is eyes seem to be looking at different things they seem to both be drifting towards the outsides of his face on each side...

WOW, brilliant! This is very border line photo and hyper realsitic. I love it!! Thanks for sharing and I would not change a thing. After looking at it again the only thing that is a bit freeeeky is how is eyes seem to be looking at different things they seem to both be drifting towards the outsides of his face on each side...

Thank you...

yes, Andy's eyes are like that. :)

Most reactions

Back