Scary movies

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anyone like them? I havent seen hardly any. I saw the ring though. i know its been out a while...so long that there is a sequel (which i havent seen yet). I saw it with a bunch of friends, and people talked during it, so it made it less potent if you know what i mean. Besides that, i loved it. I thought was purely awesome. Partly because i liked the almost artsy way they made the movie, with the video and all, and the black horse. I thought it was so cool. Anyone else?

i am the biggest scary movie fan on TPF.

the ring was good

exorcist
saw
28 days later
dawn of the dead
texas chainsaw massacre

all these are sooo goood..

md

I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!!! Haven't seen a whole lot of them lately though. I LOVE to have the crap scared outa me...love the adrenaline. Love scary books for the same reason. The last scary movie I saw in theaters was Excorsist: The Beginning. Whenever the freaky parts would come on, my boyfriend would jump at me and in turn, make me jump. The entire row behind us was laughing.

I used to love them but after I had children for some reason I can't watch them at all! The Shining is one of my favorites, though.

redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum redrum

md :mrgreen:

I don't like a slasher flick - all that gore and not much plot.. Waste of time, then I can't get the images out of my head when I'm alone in the house. Not good!! ;)

I like a good thriller, though. Alfred Hitchcock movies are the best. Psycho, Frenzy - these movies have some nasty scenes but it's mainly your brain telling you what's going on without becoming too graphic. And The Birds scared the crap out of me when I was little. :mrgreen:

I tend to enjoy old movies, old B&Ws, where the power of suggestion ruled the day. They seem more artfully done. Bette Davis was a trip in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" The wild hair and makeup could freak you out all by itself.

Good stuff. :thumbup:

I hate scary movies! If i HAVE to watch one, you'll definetely find me with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears scared to death! haha

vixenta

Most reactions

New Topics

Back