Schizophrenics Anon. Reunion

Ravin Graves

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well .... spring has sprung ... the grass has rized ... We discovered, Robin and I, that spring time is often the time that we discover all the little pesky leaks in our underground housing. The hinges need to be replaced after all the moisture ... the night crawlers have outgrown their little garanimals, the vault needs to be resealed so that the vino cellar will stay cool and slightly musty for the summer ... so much work, so little time.

Tell me, dear schizo friends ... how are you all? Did anyone find Avis and JonMikal? How is Uncle Albert after his trip wtih Hertz? Did that boom-shakka-lakka chickie from Luziana make it through Mardi Gras? How on earth is Earniehatt's Back? And, the Walrus ... anyone seen him/her/it running around lately?

We must all get together for a dinner party soon! I've perused the Dark Side Gallery ... what a grand addition to the forum ... though, Archangel, you fiiiiine looking thing, you ... you really should be careful with that sword ... :sexywink:

Ravin, my dear friend! I have missed you! Although, if you're going to lurk outside my window, you really should knock!! Schizos are always welcome - who else can I "experiment" on?

i'm quite certain we can ascertain the address of most any forum member here...up for a good haunt?

Hello ravin, dont worry its my other side that plays with swords and he's pretty good with em... only comes out after dark tho :mrgreen:

Ravin ... dude ... where ya been? Aprilraven and I have soooo been trying to find you and Robin! We even perched outside the bat house one evening ...

Have you been lurking outside the House of Mistress lately?! Naughty Naughty! She does have some very interesting ...tests ... to spring on you. I believe she even conned .. .er ... convinced Uncle Albert to partake of a few ...

Where is the gang? I, too, have missed all the loons!

How do you know if you are a schizophrenic?

1) You are obsessed with the dark side gallery!
2) You are convinced of a conspiracy of certain MODS wanting to get rid of you.
3) You have the ability to turn into a crow.
4) Most importantly, the voices in your head tell you you're not....

Oh Mistress! Do tell ... will there be music and singing?!?! I have been working on a new ritual dance for the summer solstice ... do you suppose you can help me with the few inhibitions I'm encountering with Robin? He's such a worrisome little fright of a thing ...

Uncle Albert ... I do believe we have a new road map ... one with certain underground features never before seen! You pick the spot, old chap ... will Avis be joining us? Or perhaps one of your other strange, yet intriguing little friends? Road trips are so very much more fun with a crew!

Photo Gal, my beauty ... I know you're always up for a road trip ... you must join us!

Anicole ... you and Aprilraven must have just missed the coming out of Robin ... I believe he waited a day later than expected ... we did, however, see the evidence of your being there ... sonic straw wrappers, popcorn chicken crumbs ... and chocolate finger prints ...

Silly girls ... that's no way to get us out early! You know how fond we are of fondue type snacks!

Archangel ... i believe we saw you one evening during your first weeks as a vampire. You were still a little fresh, but we've been keeping up with you. You have so much potential, my young, fanged friend!

Calliope said:
How do you know if you are a schizophrenic?

1) You are obsessed with the dark side gallery! especially the vamp shots!
2) You are convinced of a conspiracy of certain MODS wanting to get rid of you. is there more than one Mistress Of Delusion Shoppe?
3) You have the ability to turn into a crow. Only a paltry crow ... pfft ... amatures!
4) Most importantly, the voices in your head tell you you're not.... or they tell you simply that you and the other three have no problems and that it's perfectly fine to run around lurking and skulking!

:lol: ;)

Oh it will be a fun affair! I have planned plenty of entertainment, games (grave digging, skull throwing, etc.) - and our special guest will be THE clown! I need to set a date though because his schedule is closing fast!

Calliope said:
Oh it will be a fun affair! I have planned plenty of entertainment, games (grave digging, skull throwing, etc.) - and our special guest will be THE clown! I need to set a date though because his schedule is closing fast!

Okay, Calliopallie ... Raven, that'd be Aprilraven, and I can do any weekend in May ... April is a little iffy, but I think near the end ...

We have several skulls we can bring, as several heads have rolled around these parts (ooh! a pun!) lately ... I can also bring an arm or two if you get too busy and need an extra hand!

We also found the cutest little shriveled heads for the boys to play with ... you will be bringing them, right?

Ravin ... aprilraven and I weren't sure if you and Robin were still doing the whole 'liquid' meal replacements or if you were back into the more fleshy items yet or not. Now we know ... you enjoy both! We shall be more prepared! I understand the bat house is rather full this time of year ... shall we bring extra or let them fend for themselves?

Oh and Anicole, can you bring some stick pins - all mine are stuck in one particular doll. No schizophrenic party would be complete without a little voodoo.

Oh, and I'm clean out of dragon scales - hard to find around here... so if you can pick some up, I'll pay you when I see you.

Hey Anicole, I just looked to see who's online to see where Aprilraven is... she's still stuck in Colorgenics (for the last hour it seems). I hope I didn't confuse her! ;) Maybe you should call her and see if she's ok.

:lovey: Love ya aprilraven! :lol:

Most reactions

Back