Schnauzer Mardi Gras

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I cleared an area in the basement for the backdrop and now have more room to move the lightstand around. I had more room to use the 85mm this time.

My husband helped me build the floor. A cheap pack of vinyl planks glued on 3 boards. Quincy did not like the floor and went cat like with 4 paws out. I used a furry rug and he still did not like the set up. Snickers wanted in every shot and Oscar was so so on the new floor. Took photos in 3 short sessions in a week period.

One flash in a parabolic umbrella left center. I tried a dome flash thru an umbrella lower right later in the week and don't think it made much difference. Added light in post.

I calibrated my new monitor and not sure if these look too dark. They look bright on my screen, but on my phone darker.

1. Snickers

Mardi Gras
by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. Quincy

Mardi Gras
by Cheryl, on Flickr

3. Snickers

Mardi Gras
by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. Oscar

Mardi Gras
by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy about has me on the floor with laughter! What a face. These turned out really nice! They look good on my monitor.

Quincy about has me on the floor with laughter! What a face. These turned out really nice! They look good on my monitor.

Thanks Sharon! Good to know they don't appear too dark. Quincy has that resting pissed off face. :)

Lovely set..................
Thanks Jeff!

Really nice set, Quincy looks well P***** off love it.

Really nice set, Quincy looks well P***** off love it.

All the time! Friends come over and comment about his look. He really is a happy pup.

I had to give it the winner, you can thank Mr Quincy as his look is a classic.

Nice pics but their expressions crack me up, it's like they're thinking, "Why me, Lord?"

Love these. You can't have to many schnauzer images [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

These are all great! RDF - resting dog face

The pups get excited when I bring out the camera. They go into a schnauzer beard wrestling mode. They push and shove each other to get brushed first. This goes on when I am taking casual shots or outside getting flower shots. They know camera equals treats.

I was trying to get a casual shot of Oscar the other day and Quincy kept walking in front of him.
021320_15SMw.jpg

Gotta love Quincy! And I like the stuffed dog watching what they're up to.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back