Schnauzer Valentines

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did three 10 minutes sessions with the boys. The camera was on a tripod with a shutter release cable. Sometimes I need a helper, but the pups were very good and in the photo mood for me to do this alone. I brush the first one and fix the scarf while the other 2 are wrestling about chewing on the scarves so I had to repeat a few times. Once I got them in place they stayed while I checked the shots which is unusual. Lots of belly rubs, treats and a few tosses of the tennis ball. I think they remembered from their Christmas session.

My 2 favorites.

Schnauzer Valentines by Cheryl, on Flickr

Oscar by Cheryl, on Flickr

How great these are!! The 2nd I like because it lets you get a good view of the eyes, but that 1st shot, the expressions are off the chart. I think I can almost read the mind of the middle one!!!!

I did three 10 minutes sessions with the boys. The camera was on a tripod with a shutter release cable. Sometimes I need a helper, but the pups were very good and in the photo mood for me to do this alone. I brush the first one and fix the scarf while the other 2 are wrestling about chewing on the scarves so I had to repeat a few times. Once I got them in place they stayed while I checked the shots which is unusual. Lots of belly rubs, treats and a few tosses of the tennis ball. I think they remembered from their Christmas session.

My 2 favorites.

Schnauzer Valentines by Cheryl, on Flickr

Oscar by Cheryl, on Flickr
Just LOVELY!

Great work, but I have to say, I'm seriously considering calling the ASPCA on you regarding that second image....

Are they a tad too bright? Or is my phone brightness up too high?

How great these are!! The 2nd I like because it lets you get a good view of the eyes, but that 1st shot, the expressions are off the chart. I think I can almost read the mind of the middle one!!!!

The middle one is the youngest and a little stinker. He owns the foot stool and doesn't like the others on it. He has the sarcastic look in all of his photos.

Great work, but I have to say, I'm seriously considering calling the ASPCA on you regarding that second image....

No worries he negotiated extra walks at the nature center. :)

Are they a tad too bright? Or is my phone brightness up too high?

They were brighter and lowered the exposure a little. I almost lowered again, but couldn't decide. The grands Valentine photos were brighter and it was mentioned on that thread. Thanks

Most reactions

Back