Schroeder the Schnauzer

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, when I took my dog for a walk, I decided to exercise my camera for a while, seeing as it has been collecting dust the past few weeks, due to lots of work. Now, this should probably be added into the 'stupid things you have done' thread but, just as an excuse for the poor quality... Last night I was going through my camera gear, and I found the filter for my 100mm lens. Now, it is a very cheap, flimsy UV filter, so I just decided to test out whether the glass was going to stay in it or not. Bare fingers of course, because "I can clean it tomorrow". Well, as I head out the door today, I pop it on and out I go. For 2/3rds of it I am wondering why it looks so fuzzy, then it comes to me, the whole front has finger smudge all over it :confused:. I did my best to clean it off and keep shooting. Note to self: Clean filters and lenses before going out.

Another note: Never double guess about bringing the flash. It could have saved a whole lot of these pictures.

Enjoy :D and please feel free to critique or fix in photoshop (Larger images can be found at www.flickr.com/photos/britstaddon ). It will be much appreciated

57268815_053977b058.jpg

57268784_8a418c7f6e.jpg

57268370_a833defd6c.jpg

4. Focus is a little off, but what are your feelings on composition?
57268345_1bcd3ef782.jpg

57267567_a797709c84.jpg

How fitting that "Peanuts" calls her schnautzer Schroeder :) ... though Schroeder is the cute kid that plays only Beethoven on his backbreakingly tiny piano, right? Hm... and still.

Until I was 2, we also had a schnautzer like this one. Up until I was 2... go figure. I only know his photos, really.Ah well.

I like what you came up with from your smudged-filter-walk with Schroeder.
I can't see that the focus is too off in the fourth and I like that inquiring dog eye. He posed nicely for you!

The third is a classic!

Thanks for replying LaFoto. It was nice to get out on a walk before the snow begins to fall :confused: .

About his name. Yes, he is named after the piano playing Beethoven loving Peanuts character. And that is also where I robbed my username from. ;)

If you remember your schnauzer at all, you probably remember how stubborn he/she was. My goodness I have never met such a human-like dog that is so independantly-minded!

When viewed at thsi size, they dont' look to shabby but blow em up and the smudge is rather obvious. Oh well. leanring experience.

Thanks again,
Peanuts

Most reactions

Back