Scooby Snack and Friends

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_2276-01c.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_2315-01.jpg

IMG_3306-01.jpg

Awsome series, The sky in the first shot is very dramatic. Something about the second shot keeps drawing me back to it, the composition is great. I also love the light in the third shot, it adds such a great contrast to the sky. Good stuff.

Oh, I love all of these!
No. 1 for its evening light, the composition and the sky... including "...and Friends", i.e. the filling station, into the frame as you did. (Did the flowers in that hanging basket HAPPEN to come out this intensely red? And if so, what a lucky thing to happen, going so well with the props of that canopy or whatever that thing on Scooby's Shack (;)) is called.)

No. 2 for what it shows. I just love that kind of landscape. Moor, bog, swamp ... never know the word for it, but I love it, all the same. Even if it were called "nameless wet part of countryside". You caught the atmosphere perfectly well.

Same applies to No. 3 and the evening light, and I also like the fact that you let two "warm" photos (colourtemperaturewise, if you see what I mean?) wrap themselves around that comparatively cool one of the swamp. (Maybe, though, it is only two rivers?)

Somehow the fourth looks oversharpened to me. Is that possible?

you've captured some sweet light John!

i love the sky in the first... very nice!

the second wont open for me...

gorgeous light captured in the third too

thanks for sharing :D

wow I love the first and the 3rd one! awesome colours!!!

The title made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Those first 2 shots are awesome - great work! I like how opposite they are in tone, though they are alike with that feeling of emptiness, each devoid of people.

Good stuff, John! :thumbup:

Great series John. Love the lighting in that first shot.

Most reactions

Back