Scottish Mayhem

ShutteredEye said:
Hell, I'm just a jerk.

And I'm a photographer. LOL
Hey, I've met you, so don't insult my friend like that! :x

But a photographer, you are indeed. :goodvibe:

I don't get the comment that it appears you missed a beat at catching them while playing - clearly, they are in the middle of playing in #'s 2 through 6. I would also give you kudos for catching that great look of concentration musicians get while in the "zone" like these guys obviously are. :thumbup:

And the quality of light in the first 2 is delicious - I just love it! I think the stronger ones are minus the conversions - but I appreciate why you're doing it, so good luck! I hope they use some of these.

Great series!

terri said:
Hey, I've met you, so don't insult my friend like that! :x

But a photographer, you are indeed. :goodvibe:

I don't get the comment that it appears you missed a beat at catching them while playing - clearly, they are in the middle of playing in #'s 2 through 6. I would also give you kudos for catching that great look of concentration musicians get while in the "zone" like these guys obviously are. :thumbup:

And the quality of light in the first 2 is delicious - I just love it! I think the stronger ones are minus the conversions - but I appreciate why you're doing it, so good luck! I hope they use some of these.

Great series!
:hugs: :hugs:

Most reactions

Back