Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
Went to Sea World Yesterday, took 250 pics and these are a couple I like:

IMG_8209.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8085.jpg

The rest can be found here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/zillarian/Sea World 2007/

Cool shots. Which Sea World was this? I was at Sea World San Diego, just last Wednesday.

I'm liking these! #2 and 4 are my faves. How cool would that be, to ride along on the belly of a killer whale????!!

Sea World Orlando, its a pretty fun place
Cool...is it insanely expensive, like the San Diego one? I think it was $56 US per person...but at least all the shows and rides were included.

While it was a cool place with plenty to see and do...I'm still not a huge fan of 'performing animals' and the zoo-like enclosures that they live in.

I also went to the San Diego Wild Life Park, where the animals roam about in fairly large areas...much better.

Sorry to Hi-Jack...back to your cool photos. :D

Cool...is it insanely expensive, like the San Diego one? I think it was $56 US per person...but at least all the shows and rides were included.

While it was a cool place with plenty to see and do...I'm still not a huge fan of 'performing animals' and the zoo-like enclosures that they live in.

I also went to the San Diego Wild Life Park, where the animals roam about in fairly large areas...much better.

Sorry to Hi-Jack...back to your cool photos. :D

$65 per person in Orlando.

I'm not a big fan of performing animals but I do believe they serve a purpose that is beneficial to thier species in the long run, at least in shows like sea world and "natural" habitate zoos. Vegas shows are not included, they should be stopped. I think Sea World and the like expose people to these animals and allows them to care about them and thier future. Something unlikely to happen on a mass scale otherwise.

heh, I rehijacked my own thread. :wink:

Most reactions

Back