Seagulls In San Fran

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a little trip over the weekend to san francisco with my friend. Stayed in a dorm at SFSU, really neat campus. Unfortunately it rained the only day we were able to take pictures, so I didn't get as many shots as i had hoped for. Anyways here are a couple i took. I'll post more as soon as i upload them.

Seagull at the ferry building in front of the bay bridge(very foggy and gloomy as you can see)

2243365208_e63904b85d_o.jpg

Seagull on a pier near the fisherman's warf

2242570907_9938df2820_o.jpg

Let me know what you think

I like that first shot best but I'd make the seagull stand out a little more.

I actually REALLY like the second one and would totally buy it.

I love how the seagull is looking at you... in a weird way.... the first word that comes to mind is quirky. =) nice job

I like the detail of the gull in the 2nd shot, but the golden gate bridge in the background of the first makes me want to keep on looking at it. Hats off to you for getting two great captures under the circumstances.

Nice pics, I love #2.

I really love that first shot. Love the misty, moody bridge in the background, and the bits of colour provided by the seagull's feet and beak.

I like that first shot best but I'd make the seagull stand out a little more.

Ya I was going to use the quick selection tool to brighten just the bird a little, but i guess i got lazy. Ill probably try it out and post it to see the results.

Hats off to you for getting two great captures under the circumstances.

Haha ya it was quite funny seeing us take pictures, we had one person holding an umbrella over the other while they took a picture. It worked but after getting wet for about 3 hours and having soaking wet feet from all the puddles, we decided that was all we were going to shoot.

I actually REALLY like the second one and would totally buy it.

I love how the seagull is looking at you... in a weird way.... the first word that comes to mind is quirky. =) nice job

Wow thanks what a complement!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back