Seagulls

cleary71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was wondering first, if this picture works for anyone and second does the chopping off of the seagull's heads on the left completely ruin this photo? Also does anyone know the true sizes of panoramic prints?
Thanks!!

seagulls.jpg

I dunno about those technical things, but I love this photo, those are seagulls? Very bold colors. Great capture!

Keep your spam elsewhere please. Many thanks ~ Alison.

deveel said:
very cool picture! I love the focus on the birds, it really appears as 3D :)

I agree. Great shot :thumbup:

cleary71 said:
I was wondering first, if this picture works for anyone and second does the chopping off of the seagull's heads on the left completely ruin this photo? Also does anyone know the true sizes of panoramic prints?
Thanks!!

seagulls.jpg

not sure on the panoramic size, but I love the shot!! and I would have PS'ed the incomplete seagulls out of the shot..

Thanks for the comments. I am not really sure what everyone is referring to about the spam. Is it something that I unintentionally did?

cleary71 said:
I am not really sure what everyone is referring to about the spam. Is it something that I unintentionally did?
Probably someone posted a spammy message and a moderator (or admin) removed it... nothing you did I wouldn't have thought!!
The picture looks really nice - but something is weird about it - the sea looks closer than the gulls do.... its a really nice shot though!!

Most reactions

Back