KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In use to be able to search using my screen name for threads I have posted in, or started.

It looks like I can now only search for threads I have started?

You need to click the tab that says "Single Search Content Type" to get back to the option of threads started by user, or posts by user.

You need to click the tab that says "Single Search Content Type" to get back to the option of threads started by user, or posts by user.
I think what he means is that if you type a user name in the search box of the same name, it only returns threads started by that user.

If you are only interested in finding your OWN posts, you can do that in the User CP (Settings, now). You still can't search it though...

That would be awesome - I was trying to do just that yesterday.

What I would like to see is a search or filter box in the Subscribed Topics section of the User CP that would allow you to filter the results...

I think what he means is that if you type a user name in the search box of the same name, it only returns threads started by that user.

Select the "Single Search Content Type" tab, then threads started by user, or posts by user.

Here's the pic:

a32frl.jpg

I don't know why, but I do not have the 'posts by' or 'started by' options...

Workspace 1_003 by J E, on Flickr

Nevermind...

I see what was wrong now. I thought it WAS on 'Single Search...', but it wasn't. Still getting used to the new theme... :lol:

Select the "Single Search Content Type" tab, then threads started by user, or posts by user.

Here's the pic:

a32frl.jpg
Thank you for the help! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back