search your own name

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
have you ever been bored and searched the internet for your own name? i did it the other day and was really surprised by the outcome. there are a lot of people out there with the same name as me, some even are famous, ok, i guess a boston bruins defenseman isnt that famous but still. the list was endless.

Yup.. I did that once... I'm the only one with my combination of first and last name... however, I did find some articles with my name on this that I had no idea where on the web. :shock: Would have been nice to know that some one wrote about me. :p

I actually found a professional photographer with the same name as me...he's over the pond in the UK. Might even be a distant relative.

I've done that, it's interesting to see what comes up. I get a lot of hits for my last name, which is apparently some weird computer command that I haven't been able to figure out what it means...

I have two exremely common names, but I actually come up as #2 and #3 for my search. #1 is a VP of a broadband service company.

Google is a little weird, as it can give different results depending on where you access it from geographically.

The Google Dance! It's gonna be the latest craze...
dancing.gif

Yes,with google

Tina Jarboe - singer solo and with the group Swan
Genealogy sites - St Mary’s Maryland
My Webshots site
St Marys Maryland

Most reactions

New Topics

Back