Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All opinions welcome.

My first shoot with my new D7200.

How could this shot be improved?

1487106431102.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Cool!

There's a lot of empty/negative space near the top. I could also see this as a landscape..

1487106431102.jpg

Crop from the top to a square format. The background is distracting. Nice image.

Thank you very much. I personally did crop the image to pretty much what @waday has. The reason I posted the full photo was to see what others would have done. To know you also would crop it shows me I'm learning what to look for.

I wish that ladder wasn't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the exposure and the shot itself is interesting but think it would have been better with a more shallow depth of field to isolate the subject from the background. Is this already cropped? If so, maybe back out of the crop to get the rest of the subject into the frame and switch to a landscape orientation.

Agreed the ladder is awful. He was kind enough to allow me to take photos of him working. I wasn't going to start intruding more and asking him to move stuff around. No the original image isn't cropped at all.

I do have a landscape version of this photo I took. I will put it up for you to see.

I honestly like it - a bit busy, but that´s what it probably is on location.
In regard to frame I would have moved the frame a little to the left.
welder.jpg

Here is the only landscape photo I got of the welder. If anything iv learnt to take more photos in both orientation s.
1487178427598.jpg

Most reactions

Back